Maybe your partnership has taken on a “team-mate” vibe as you’ve continued to pivot and keep it all going?
These pandemic years have been tough on relationships – even those of us who are going strong together might feel a little out of touch. We’re not the same people we were pre-pandemic, how can we expect to experience connection and intimacy with our partners in the same way we did before?
It’s normal and natural to have lost focus on each other at this time, but noticing it is the first step in doing something about it.
What can you do? How can you begin to rekindle your connection in a meaningful and long-lasting way?
We have some ideas. Keep reading.
IS THIS YOU?
- You and your partner are seldom ‘present’ with each other, not fully listening to or focusing on each other
- You go to bed at different times, taking away the opportunity to connect before falling asleep
- You communicate with each other more by text than in person
- You’ve stopped checking in with one another in the morning and throughout the day
- You and/or your partner spend additional time working at home, outside of work hours
- You’ve been turning to others to meet your emotional needs
The Couples Connection Experience
Unique, Memorable + Fun
The Couples Connection Experience is for two willing partners who want to rebuild and reconnect. It requires an open mind and an open heart, and a willingness to be vulnerable.
Together you’ll engage in:
- a private partner yoga session tailored to your experience and comfort level
- a facilitated explorative discussion about how you express and receive love
- a guided meditative experience with the intention of creating space for vulnerability and openness between you
- a massage coaching session where you’ll learn massage techniques that are meant to deepen your connection and help your partner release tension and relax deeply*
*During massage coaching, you will have the opportunity to learn to massage your partner and to receive a massage from them.
THIS VALENTINE’S DAY, GIVE THE GIFT OF EXPERIENCE
Take your relationship to a new level.
Valentine’s Day offers us a reminder to slow down and really see your partner, look upon them with fresh eyes and remind yourself what drew you to them in the first place.
Investing in this experience for you and your partner is the perfect way to say:
- I see you.
- You matter to me.
- I’m grateful for you.
- I want to invest in building a stronger ‘us’.
Are you ready? This could be a game changer.
Stef Bourke is a certified Meditation and Alignment Coach. She focuses on providing practical tools to help people experience more mindful moments in their everyday lives. She is a lover of nature, animals and authentic connection. When she’s not practicing meditation or yoga, you can find her outside, drinking in the experience of the world we live in.