Awaken Your Senses: Intuitive & Personal Development Series
November 5 at 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Thursday, repeating until November 19, 2020
Awaken Your Senses is an invitation to go deeper into alignment – with yourself.
When we adopt regular practices that strengthen our intuition and bring our awareness to the present moment, we begin to work in alignment with the magic of life and experience “being in our flow”. Tapping into our own guidance and inspiration helps us understand the infinite realm of possibilities available to each of us. We feel inspired and connected on a much deeper level than before.
In this 6-week foundational series, we will explore the fundamentals of intuitive and self development. Our intuition develops alongside our own personal development – the two go hand-in-hand – so this series will explore both techniques and practices to deepen our intuition, as well as reflection exercises that help us develop a stronger sense of self awareness.
Each week our session together will explore the topics outlined below through discussion, practical exercises, and reflection. Each session will end with a guided meditation or gong bath meditation.
This series is right for YOU if:
- It has become clear to you that there is more to life than you originally thought.
- You would describe yourself as being at the beginning of your spiritual journey.
- You have found yourself reveling at curious synchronicities that are more than coincidences.
- You desire to connect with and learn from your Higher self, Source, Universal Love, God – whatever you feel comfortable with.
- You have always been told you are ‘too sensitive’, or ‘too emotional’ – and you know that your sensitivities have something to do with ‘picking up on other people’s stuff’.
- You want to develop your intuitive abilities to experience life on a deeper level.
Topics of discovery:
- Grounding techniques
- Meditation practice
- Personal boundaries
- Synchronicity and signs
- Intuitive or psychic senses
- Releasing limiting beliefs and fears
- Survival tools for empaths
- Clearing and cleansing
- Prayer and intention
- Divination tools and techniques (cards, psychometry, dousing)
- Sound healing
- Expressing your authentic voice
- Connecting to spirit to receive guidance
Sarah Hutchison is a self-proclaimed spiritual junkie. From an early age, she has felt a strong connection to both her Higher Self and the Other Side. As a child, Sarah remembers hearing Spirit often when she was alone. Out of fear she turned down her sensitivities until an intense period of illness reignited them much later in life.
After years of self-study, Sarah became a Reiki Master to deepen her connection. And for five years, she worked as a Spiritual Intuitive sharing messages from Spirit with hundreds of clients.
As part of her spiritual practice, Sarah enjoys the insights, deep relaxation, and connection that comes with meditation. Teaching people how to ease into meditation and understand how it works best for them has been a passion for Sarah. After a trip to Thailand, she began offering gong bath meditations to help participants experience even deeper relaxation and journeying while they meditate.
A natural intuitive, she understands her life purpose to be one of service, coming alongside people to inspire them to live their very best life. As Co-Founder of Bliss B4 Laundry, a company that hosts life-changing wellness events, and Co-Owner of We Thrive Wellness Centre – Sarah lives each day with purpose and passion.
Awaken Your Senses- 6 Week Series
When: Thursdays, Oct 15- Nov 19
Where: We Thrive, 161 Front Street
Soul Investment: $199 + HST