Join Carrie Taylor and Stef Bourke for this chance to release, restore, gain clarity and set intentions as we embark on this new year in the full moon energy of Aquarius.
Under this moon, we harness our energy and direct it toward the future, cultivating optimism as we embrace the changes that come with each new year. Together we’ll focus on our Bright Dreams.
Here’s what we have planned for you:
✨10:00-10:30- Introductions and Intention setting for the day
✨10:30-12:00- Yin yoga, Self Reflection and Sound.
• Guided by Carrie and held in sound by Stef, you will be led through yin poses that encourage you to let go of any stuck or stale energy from 2023. During each 3-5 minute pose, you will be given a question to sit with. You will have time to reflect and observe what comes up for you in your being as you sit in a deep listening state.
• After each pose you will have an opportunity to record any insight or observations that came up for you while you were in stillness.
• We are creating space not only in the body but also in the mind to create a blank canvas to paint your future dreams.
✨ 12:00-1:00 Lunch (included) Our menu will include vegan/vegetarian options. Please advise of if you require gluten free options or if you have other dietary restrictions.
✨ 1:00-2:30- Vision Board Workshop
• Without a clear vision, it’s hard to direct your efforts in ways that serve your goals. It’s also hard to attract the support and resources you need. That’s where a vision board comes in.
• Using the inspiration and direction gained through our morning session, we will create vision boards together so that we have a visual representation of what we’re focused on this year.
• What is a vision board? Vision boards are a collection of images or objects arranged in a way to help you manifest your goals or vision. When created intentionally and placed in a location where they are viewed regularly, a vision board can help you stay focused on what you know matters most, coming back to our intention time and time again.
✨ 2:30-3:00 Manifesting Meditation and Closing Circle.
MEET YOUR FACILITATORS:
Stef Bourke is a certified Meditation and Alignment Coach. She focuses on providing practical tools to help people experience more mindful moments in their everyday lives. She is a lover of nature, animals and authentic connection. When she’s not practicing meditation or yoga, you can find her outside, drinking in the experience of the world we live in.
Carrie Taylor‘s passion for yoga, in particular, guided meditation, brought her to the study of hypnosis and HypnoBirthing®. Hypnosis is similar to guided meditation but at a much deeper level. In her gentle yoga classes and hypnosis sessions, Carrie encourages people to connect with their deeper self and make positive changes in their lives. Carrie’s relaxed energy and soothing voice leads clients into a deep state of inner calm where they can tap into their own inner wisdom and address what is challenging them.
Bright Dreams Day Retreat
Sun, Jan 28 | 10am-3pm
We Thrive Wellness Centre
161 Front St | Downtown Belleville
Personal Investment: $150 (+HST)