- This event has passed.
Social Media for Business
August 18, 2017 at 7:00 am - 9:00 am$65
Learn to grow your social media with practical, hands-on, real-time exercises and training. This workshop is most appropriate for business owners who are currently using their social media, but feel they should be “getting more out of it”. Wonderful networking opportunities available!
*A light lunch will be provided*
You will learn:
- Tagging, sharing and posting strategies
- How to create captivating content
- How to communicate your brand in your photos
- How to use filters and text to create ads
- How to increase engagement with your followers
- How to use and not use #hashtags
- A brief look at boosting posts & ads
- Recommended apps and posting tools
- Please bring to this event a cell phone that you are able to take pictures on.
- The workshop practical will focus primarily on Facebook with some reference to Instagram and other social media platforms.
- Social media theory will be applicable across all your social channels.
- **We highly recommend downloading the Facebook PAGES app if you do not already have it, which is FREE and will allow you to post directly to your Facebook business page. If you need assistance downloading this, please come to the event 10 minutes early. Please ensure you have all necessary passwords and usernames if you have no logged into the app store or your Facebook account recently.**
What: Social Media for Business Workshop / presented by Brand Ambition
When: Friday, August 18 / 11am-1:00pm
Where: She Thrives – 161 Front St. Belleville
Personal Investment: $65 + HST
Registration Info: Please pre-register for this event online through She Thrives website. Click on the button below. If you encounter problems registering, please call 613-779-7277.
October 13 at 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm